Hello world!

My name is Jamie Scheepers and I'm a C# programmer. I've created this blog to document my process on a knowledge assignment. The assignment will provide an indication of my programming skills. For this project I will be programming in C# using the Unity engine.

Concept
I've decided to make a small puzzle game/experience for this assignment. In this game you will be playing a C# programmer and it's your first day at work. You're the only one at the office today, but no worries, you'll be guided through the day by a kind robotic voice. What seems to be a quiet first day, turns out to be a day full of trouble. All sorts of thing go wrong and it's up to you to fix it!

I came up with this concept, because I thought it would double test my coding skills. Not only do I have to program the game, I also have to come up with interesting programming puzzle elements. Besides, I can start off with a small game and add more content along the way. 

My deadline is due June 30th at 12PM. LET'S DO THIS!





Comments