Day 6 - Reflection

Today's targets
My target for today was to finalize the challenge system. I came a long way, but it's not completely finished.

Reflection
A day full of ups and downs. I started with cleaning up my messy code from the day before. I didn't really have any tactics, so I researched different approaches, which took up much time. From then on everything went great, my code looked neat and clear, everything worked and I programmed it quite fast as well. But then when I initialized the inherited classes a few things went wrong and it took me a while to fix it. Now it's almost 2AM and I'm happy with my neat code without any bugs, but I wish I was further in the process.

Tomorrow's targets
Tomorrow the challenge system must be completely finished and I want to implement 1 - 3 challenge designs.

Comments