Day 1 - Reflection

I've reached the end of my first day of this project. Each day I will reflect on how my day went, to see if I've reached my targets, if I stumbled across any difficulties and ofcourse about what I've learned. Also, I will think of a set up for tomorrow's targets.

Today's targets
I managed to complete today's targets, which were: creating a Unity project, setting up the Unity project, creating a game architecture and a class structure.

Reflection
Overall I'm happy with my progress, I managed to complete the basic set up. The class structure took me longer than expected, probably because this game is totally different from the projects I've done in the past and also it's been a while since I set up a class diagram. Also, setting up my blog was more time consuming that I'd hoped.

Tomorrow's targets
Tomorrow I want to finalize the class structure by creating the variables and funtions in the scripts. I also want to finish the scene set ups, like the second camera and some more interactive game object. Once I finish the set up I want to start programming a few basic fundementals, e.g. player movement, camera switch, interactive objects.

Comments